Contact Us NOW!
Learn the Language of the Dallas Bail Bond Process
Hablamos Espanol. Llame 214-524-5789.
Black's Law Dictionary and other legal sources provide the following definitions for these common terms associated with bail and the bail bond process:
- Bail Agent/Bail Bondsman/Bailer is one who provides bail as a surety for a criminal defendant’s release.
- Bail bond is a bond given to a court by a criminal defendant’s surety to guarantee that the defendant will duly appear in court in the future and, if the defendant is jailed, to obtain the defendant’s release from confinement.
- Bail commissioner is a judge empowered to hold an emergency hearing to set bail when a hearing cannot be held during regular court hours.
- Bailee is a person who receives personal property from another as a bailment.
- Bail jumping is the criminal offense of defaulting on one’s bail.
- Excessive bail is bail that is unreasonably high considering both the offense with which the accused is charged and the risk that the accused will not appear for trial.
- Personal recognizance is the release of a defendant in a criminal case in which the court takes the defendant’s word that he or she will appear for a scheduled matter or when told to appear.
- Surety is a person or organization who is primarily liable for the payment of another’s debt or the performance of another’s obligation.
The Murphy-Hill Law Group and their competant staff strive to keep clients and the public as well-informed about the Dallas bail bond process as possible. Call 214- 524-5789 for more information.
Jail sucks! Getting bailed out doesn't have to.
Don't let the name fool you. We take your freedom very seriously.
When you, a relative or loved one is arrested, our number one goal is to help you get you or them out of jail. You can take comfort in knowing that our licensed attorney-led team of Dallas TX bail bond lawyers are ready to help with all your bail bond questions and concerns.
Dallas Bail Bond companies can provide bail bonds pursuant to all applicable bail bonds laws. However, as licensed defense lawyers, we can facilitate your jail release and represent you if and when you case goes to court. This doesn't mean we're more expensive than the other guys, but it does mean that we're the defense attorneys you can trust when you need us the most. Call today.
Eric C.Hill can do more for you than a licensed Dallas bail bond agent. Why? Because he is a licensed defense lawyer who's been serving the Dallas area for 15 years. When your freedom is in question and your reputation is on the line, he's the one you want at your side.
Jail and Court Locations
Dallas County Jail Locations
Need to find the Dallas jail location for someone you know?
We've provided a list of the Dallas County jail locations and easy access to the Dallas County Jail Lookup system for your convenience.
Dallas County Court Locations
Have questions about your court location?
Here's a list of Dallas County court locations with current judicial contact links and information.